Saturday, May 02, 2009

The balloting of Awami Villas Bahria Town Rawalpindi

The balloting of Awami Villas Bahria Town Rawalpindi is held on May 01, 2009 while the balloting of Awami Villas Lahore has been postponed which is likely to be held on August 14, 2009. Though it was not properly announced by Bahria Town but All of those villas were cancelled which were less than 8 installement paid. Their information centre on Toll Free Number 0800-00100 also confirmed it.I was trying to get some proper information regarding cancellation of Awami Villas Lahore and its location etc. It is very kind of Bahria Town Customer Care Officer that they at least replied me about my queries. These are being reproduced here:
Dear Mr Hussain

Asallam o alikum, 

Kindly find the answers to your queries you sent us in your last e-mail as below:- 

1. Please inform me whether my villa is being constructed or at least where will its location exist. Its worth mentioning that I am a regular writer on Bahria Town, its projects, plannings etc. You may visit my blog in which I have also discribed my meetings and interviews with Malik Riaz Hussain Sahib. The purpose of writing is that do not give me only stories. If you have any real information which can be varified then please pass on it to me.

A) Awami villas, Lahore are to be constructed at our recently launched project at Raiwind Road named Bahria Orchards, Raiwind and as the recentl ballouting to be held on 1st may, 09 for Awami villas, lahore too was postpond. therefore we be intimating you with the new date and venue for the ballouting of Awami villas, Lahore shortly. 

For further details regarding the Bahria Orchards, Raiwind do visit www.bahriaorchard.com 

2. When Bahria Town does not give me any information about any villa (its location, possession date etc) then how can it expects the payments of installments in time. And if I do not pay installment then without sending me any information you are putting surcharge. Please justify it. 

A) Please be inform you that the Surcharge is implemented against the late payment of installment against one's Registration number of his/her plot which can be confirmed from the due dates of installments to pay off from the updated account statement attached with this e-mail for your confirmation in this regards. 

However, kindly provide us with your  Surcharge Waive off Request (word document) which is to be is forwarded to our Concern Departmnt for further guidance in this regards.
3. If I pay all installments then Bahria can give me my villa? 

A) With the payment of all your outstanding dues you be made eligible to participate in the latest ballouting of Awami villa, Lahore to be held shortly. If you be the successful applicant in the latest balloting then an intimation letter be sent to your existing address within due course of time. So keep your fringers crossed and we wish you good luck! 

Thank you and meanwhile should have any query regarding the same feel free to contact or e-mail us.

No comments:

Post a Comment